- Henry Kendall College moves to Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- The Fourteenth Annual Catalogue reports the library contains 3000 volumes and 3000 unbound magazines and is located in the newly built “Main Building” (eventually known as Kendall Hall).
- The “Main Building” becomes known as the “Administration Building.” The library and reading rooms remain in this building.
- Margaret Henry is the college’s librarian.
- The Kendallabrum contains a report of an appeal that brought in books and monies.
- Alpha Blevins is the college’s librarian.
- Samuel B. Pack and Otto C. Seymour are the acting librarians for the 1917- 1918 academic year.
- Venetta Jones is the college’s acting librarian.
- Bertha Woodhurst is the college’s librarian.
- L.S. McLeod, professor of Education and Psychology, becomes the college’s librarian.