The University of Tulsa's Washington Post subscription provides single sign-on access for on-campus users and a Washington Post login for off-campus users and for users who would like to access this resource 24/7. Once you set up a Washington Post login, your login will work on any device at any time and works on the Washington Post app. Our Washington Post subscription includes back issue access from 1877 to present.
Please note that this subscriptions is specifically available for currently-enrolled University of Tulsa students, as well as current staff and faculty. Licenses for these subscriptions do not include access for former students, retirees, or alumni. After setting up a subscription to each site, you will be asked to confirm your University of Tulsa current affiliation via email confirmation and these sites will confirm your current University affiliation on an annual basis.
Here's how to create your Washington Post account and enable your free Digital Subscription:
1. Visit The Washington Post website.
2. Click on Sign In in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Click on the "Sign up" link in the lower right hand corner to register a new account:
4. Enter your TU email address and click "Next".
5. Choose a password and click "Create account".
6. You'll now be redirected to the Washington Post website. Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner. This will result in a drop-down menu being displayed. Click "Account Settings".
7. Make sure your email address is "Verified", if not, click “Unverified” to be sent a verification email.
8. Click on the "My subscriptions" tab. Click "Activate free digital access".
Your subscription is now active and ready for use!
If you have issues accessing these links, setting up your account, or other concerns, please contact Charles Brooks, Electronic Resources Librarian, at email@example.com.
This guide is incorporated from a separate Washington Post Digital Subscription Activation Guide containing identical information.