Document Delivery vs. ILL - What is the difference?
- Document delivery is for requesting scans from print materials in the McFarlin collection.
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is for requesting materials from other libraries.
- Both requests are made through your ILL account.
Who can use document delivery?
- Current TU faculty, staff and students may request scans of articles and book chapters from the McFarlin library's print collection, microfiche and microfilm.
- These requests must not exceed copyright.
- Requests may take up to 48 hours to fill depending on how busy the ILL office is.
- Patrons placing more than 5 document delivery requests at a time should be aware that all requests may not be filled on the same day.
Note: Materials from Special Collections, the Mabee Legal Information Center (MLIC), Gilcrease and the University School are not available through document delivery.