McFarlin Library provides free Digital Subscription access to The Washington Post. Follow the steps below to activate your free subscription to enjoy unlimited access to The Washington Post online and on all apps.
(NOTE: If you already have a Washington Post account using your TU email address, sign in to it and proceed to step 5.)
Here's how to create your Washington Post account and enable your free Digital Subscription:
1. Visit The Washington Post website
2. Click on Sign In in the upper right-hand corner
3. Click on the "Sign up" link in the lower right hand corner to register a new account:
4. Enter your TU email address and click "Next".
5. Choose a password and click "Create account".
6. You'll now be redirected to the Washington Post website. Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner. This will result in a drop-down menu being displayed. Click "Account Settings".
7. Make sure your email address is "Verified", if not, click “Unverified” to be sent a verification email.
8. Click on the "My subscriptions" tab. Click "Activate free digital access".
Your subscription is now active and ready for use!