It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Having problems getting into or using the library's databases from off-campus? Here are some things to check before calling the library at 918-631-2873:
1. You must be a currently enrolled student or currently employed faculty or staff person at The University of Tulsa.
If you've graduated, then you no longer have off-campus access to the databases.
2. Be sure cookies are enabled in your browser.
3. Disable popup blockers since these can prevent some databases, such as JSTOR, from displaying content.
4. Empty your browser's cache. Some databases create a unique "session" when you log in to them and the browser may be loading an expired session from your cache.
5. Some workplace firewalls may prevent access to the databases due to our use of a proxy server. You may need to speak to your network administrator.
6. Sometimes anti-virus or Internet security software may be interfering with access, such as ZoneAlarm, Norton, McAfee, etc. If that's the case, you may need to temporarily lower or disable the security settings.