Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Essential Library Services
Research and Writing Help
TU ID Card
Your student ID is also your library card.
- You need it to get into the library after 5pm and on weekends.
- It also gets you into the computer lab.
I want to check something out?
You can check out up to 100 books at a time.
- Most books can be kept for 28 days, but browsing books can be kept for 14 days.
- You can renew online 3 times as long as nobody else wants the book. (See Holds below.)
You can check out up to 10 CDs/DVDs at a time.
- You can keep them for 14 days.
Fines & Fees
I want this book, but it's already checked out?
If a book is checked out to someone else, you can ask the staff at the checkout desk to either place a hold or recall the book for you.
- Putting it on hold means you'll get the book next as long as nobody else is in line.
- You'll get an email when the book is ready to be checked out.
- Books & DVDs on hold are at the Main Level Service Desk near the coffee shop.
- You can't put holds on reserve books.
Computers, Scanners and Printers
Tulsa City-County Library
TU students can get a free library card from TCCL.