Have questions about any of McFarlin Library's resources or services? The reference librarians are here to help you.
There are several ways to contact us:
The librarians are available by text, phone or in-person during these hours:
Monday - Thursday
9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Complete library hours of operation are available here.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Having problems getting into or using the library's databases from off-campus? Here are some things to check before calling the library at 918-631-2880:
1. Verify your login information
2. Be sure cookies are enabled in your browser.
3. Disable popup blockers since these can prevent some databases, such as JSTOR, from displaying content.
4. Empty your browser's cache. Some databases create a unique "session" when you log in to them and the browser may be loading an expired session from your cache.
5. Some workplace firewalls may prevent access to the databases due to our use of a proxy server. You may need to speak to your network administrator.
6. Sometimes anti-virus or Internet security software may be interfering with access, such as ZoneAlarm, Norton, McAfee, etc. If that's the case, you may need to temporarily lower or disable the security settings.
Still having trouble? Call us at 918-631-2880 and we'll do our best to assist you.