This is a selected guide for research on Company Information in the McFarlin Library Collection.
The following steps will help organize the research process:
To find information about company history, search the following online databases:
Business Source Complete via EBSCOhost
This is the world's definitive scholarly business database, providing the leading collection of bibliographic and full text content. As part of the comprehensive coverage offered by this database, indexing and abstracts for the most important scholarly business journals back as far as 1886 are included. In addition to the searchable cited references provided for more than 1,200 journals.
Mergent Online's enhanced features and functions include the ability to:
- Research 15 years of detailed financial statements
- Customize viewing and output to retrieve precisely the information you need
- Export company reports and financials into software applications such as Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® Excel or Adobe® Acrobat® Reader®
- Execute accurate cross-border searches using a variety of financial and text variables
- Compare multiple companies' reports
- Access site via user ID or IP authentication
- View more than 115,000 images of company annual reports" -- Mergent website