Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Have questions about any of McFarlin Library's resources or services? The research librarians are here to help you.
There are several ways to contact us:
- Text us at: 224-357-6350 (22helpme50)
- Phone us at: 918-631-2871
- Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop by and see us in person at The Information Station on the Main Level in McFarlin's West Wing
The research librarians are available by text, phone, chat, or in-person during these hours for the Spring Term:
Monday - Thursday
10:00 am - 8:00 pm
8:00 am - 8:00 pm (Virtual Reference)
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
8:00 am - 5:00 pm (Virtual Reference)
Here is a complete list of library hours.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Having Problems with the Databases?
Having problems getting into or using the library's databases from off-campus? Here are some things to check before calling the library at 918-631-2871:
- Use the correct login information
- Be sure to use your TUNet ID and password when prompted to sign in to a library database.
- You MUST be a CURRENTLY enrolled TU student or CURRENTLY employed TU faculty or staff person at The University of Tulsa. If you've graduated then you no longer have off-campus access to the databases.
- Be sure cookies are enabled in your browser.
- Disable popup blockers since these can prevent some databases, such as JSTOR, from displaying content.
- Empty your browser's cache and cookies. Some databases create a unique "session" when you log in to them and the browser may be loading an expired session from your cache.
- Some workplace firewalls may prevent access to the databases due to our use of a proxy server. You may need to speak to your network administrator.
- Sometimes anti-virus or Internet security software may be interfering with access, such as ZoneAlarm, Norton, McAfee, etc. If that's the case, you may need to temporarily lower or disable the security settings.
Still having trouble? Call us at 918-631-2871 and we'll do our best to assist you.