Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Organizations and Associations
Organizations and Associations:
- American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- AAHPERD is an alliance of six national associations, six district associations, and a research consortium which support healthy lifestyles through high quality programs.
- American College of Sports Medicine
- ACSM advances and integrates scientific research to provide educational and practical applications of exercise science and sports medicine.
- American Council on Exercise
- The American Council on Exercise is the largest nonprofit fitness certification and education provider in the world. Widely recognized as "America's Authority on Fitness," ACE continually sets standards and protects the public against unqualified fitness professionals and unsafe or ineffective fitness products, programs and trends.
- National Athletic Trainers Association
- The mission of the National Athletic Trainers Association is to enhance the quality of health care for athletes and those engaged in physical activity, and to enhance the profession of athletic training through education and research in the prevention, evaluation, management, and rehabilitation of injuries.
- National Collegiate Athletic Association
- The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) is a voluntary organization through which the nation's colleges and universities govern their athletics programs.
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- As the worldwide authority on strength and conditioning, we support and disseminate research-based knowledge and its practical application to improve athletic performance and fitness.
- President's Council for Physical Fitness and Sports
- HHS.gov is the health, physical activity, fitness and sports information website of the President's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports. You can find out about the Council and its work, view our publications, and link to the resources of other government agencies as well as to health and fitness organizations.