Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
McFarlin's Online Resources
McFarlin Library offers the students, faculty and staff of The University of Tulsa access to a wide variety of online information resources. These include:
- Bibliographic Databases: These help you to identify published literature relevant to your research, including books, journal/magazine/newspaper articles, conference proceedings, government publications, technical reports, and more. May or may not include the full text.
- E-Collections: Provide full text access to collections electronic books or electronic journals.
- Reference Collections: Online encyclopedias and dictionaries that help you quickly find specific information.
- Statistical Sources: Provide economic data, company/industry information, and statistics on a variety of topics.
- Sound Recordings: Online access, via streaming audio, primarily to works of classical music.
- Library Catalogs: Find out what's available at TU (Encore) and other libraries around the U.S. (WorldCat).
Welcome to McFarlin's PA Research Guide
This guide is designed for the use of students in the joint OU/TU Physician Assistant Program. The purpose is to help you in getting started doing your library research using McFarlin's resources. Click on the tabs above for information on locating particular types of materials, including books and journal articles.
Current Articles from Google News on Physician Assistants